Friday, August 21, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!

It is finally time!!!
After a long and careful consideration, I am bidding farewell to blogger. (We had some great memories... but it is time to move on...ha. )

I have been working for quite a while on designing a new blog (Jon deserves a ton of credit for helping me)...and it is finally ready to be introduced!

Here is a sneak peak at the new design:








Ladies and Gentleman! I present to you...


Please note: I will no longer be using my blogspot accounts (Huckleberry Prairie or Melissaisms). If you have me on your blogroll will you please correct the address to reflect http://www.huckleberryprairie.com.

If you follow me now, I would love for you to subscribe to my RSS feed or put me on your blogroll so you can see when I post new things...and can keep following me at Huckleberry Prairie. I'm so grateful for all of the blog friends I have made and hope you guys will come visit me at my new home. :)


See you over at the new place,

Melissa

PS... I am so sorry I have been on a blogging hiatus... trust me when I say A LOT of work goes into a website... especially when you don't know what you are doing and are learning as you go. ;) I will be following up and replying with comments and emails this weekend! I promise I have not been neglecting you. It feels so good to be finally DONE (or mostly done, rather) and back to blogging. :)
Go on now! Nothing to see here anymore.
Mosey on over to the new Huckleberry Prairie and let me know what you think... or if you have any constructive criticism about the design. I would like to know if it is user friendly and easy to navigate around. One thing is for sure, I promise the new site will be a heck of a lot faster. Yippee!! :) Toodaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment